Non-toxic DuroPax is registered on the ARTG (#373491) to eliminate 99.9% of the microbial cause of SARS-COV-2 (causing COVID-19), bacteria, and odour. Sprayed, wiped or misted onto any hard surface, DuroPax provides a rapid, two-part solution.
First, DuroPax's cleaner enables dirt, grease and grime to be easily wiped away. Then, as DuroPax dries, the disinfectant actively eliminates SARS-COV-2 (causing COVID-19), bacteria, and odour from the surface.
Featuring large, premium quality fabric sheets measuring 180mm x 230mm and a recyclable heavy duty HDPE cannister.
Australian Made in a GMP and TGA certified facility, DuroPax is non-toxic, emitting no harmful VOC's, non-flammable, non-corrosive. DuroPax was designed to create the safer environment in manufacturing, transporting and using DuroPax in place of traditionally toxic alternatives.
PREPARING TO USE:
Each cannister comes with a moisture and bacteria lock seal which must be removed prior to use.
- Open the lid enclose by lifting the tab
- Pull the tab in order to lift of the lid
- Remove the seal
- Thread the center most wipe through the open lid opening
- Place the lid on the cannister firmly enclosing the wipes
- Lift/close the tab as per use
HOW TO USE:
Begin by inspecting, tidying and vacuuming the space to be treated. Deal separately with obvious trouble spots such as spills and marks.
- Wipe the area to be cleaned, ensuring that enough product is applied to lightly cover the entire surface.
- Allow to dry for 10 minutes.
- For food preparation areas, rinse with water prior to use.
Tip: When pulling the wipe from the container through the lid, aim to have the wipe pull through one of the 4 line openings on approximately a 45 degree angle for a quality tear.CAUTION
Safe to apply to the variety of surfaces found in commercial transport including food preparation areas. Surface disinfectant only - not to be used on skin. Avoid contact with eyes; may cause moderate eye irritation. Wash hands and exposed skin with soap and water after handling and before eating. Do not use on medical devices or other therapeutic goods.