DuroPax is a two in one cleaner and hospital grade antimicrobial disinfectant, especially formulated for cleaning, disinfecting and protecting frequently touched surfaces.
DuroPax is registered on the ARTG (#373491) as effective against SARS-COV-2 (causing COVID-19), bacteria and mould. Sprayed, wiped or misted onto any hard surface, DuroPax provides a rapid, two-part solution.
First, DuroPax's cleaner enables dirt, grease and grime to be easily wiped away. Then, as DuroPax dries, the disinfectant actively eliminates SARS-COV-2 (causing COVID-19), bacteria, mould and odour from the surface.
Australian Made in a GMP and TGA certified facility, DuroPax is non-toxic, emitting no harmful VOC's, non-flammable, non-corrosive.
DuroPax creates a safer environment in your workplace, whether you work in an office, food production, childcare, school, an aircraft or a motor vehicle.
HOW TO REFILL:
The 20L bulk container comes with a tab securely affixed to the underside of the top cap (inside the bottle).
- Unscrew the top cap, remove the tap
- Then place the cap back on the bottle and tip it onto its back (with the label facing up)
- Using a screwdriver or flat head object, unscrew the plug on the front of the cannister
- Apply the tap (ensure the tap is closed) and then securely stand the container on a counter edge
- Use the tap by turning anti-clockwise.
HOW TO USE (SPRAY & WIPE):
Begin by inspecting, tidying and vacuuming the space to be treated. Deal separately with obvious trouble spots such as spills and marks.
- Then, holding the spray nozzle approximately 15 cm from the surface, spray the area to be cleaned, ensuring that enough product is applied to lightly cover the entire surface.
- Allow to dry for 10 minutes.
- For food preparation areas, rinse with water prior to use.
Safe to apply to the variety of surfaces found in commercial transport including food preparation areas. Hard surface disinfectant only - not to be used on skin. Avoid contact with eyes; may cause moderate eye irritation. Wash hands and exposed skin with soap and water after handling and before eating. Do not use on medical devices or other therapeutic goods.